Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi, I am back again. I don't know how emotional I will get when the time goes by. Will time really heal all? In my opinion, if there is a cut, the scar will always be there. If anyone tell you that, I forget about my previous love or something, that is BULL SHIT!! Understanding of true love will say this, "I have regret on not treating you well, hope you will live better." NEVER SAY THIS, "give me time to prove myself wrong, I will try you better the next time, please wait for me."

Haiz!!! How long? How long? How long will I stay this way. Nearly 4years, say good bye mean good bye. Miserable life. Nah, I won't end my life. That's so stupid!!!

Life is like a puzzle. Everything you did is a piece of puzzle. I hope I am the piece that complete her puzzle.
Quoted by: Zinc Ong
Life is like rowing a boat. Sometime you have to row forward, sometime you have to row backwards. In the end, you will still move forward.
Quoted by Peter Teo

Hope my life will be better soon. Not going to think of getting a partner now. Going to concerntrate on my dream goals. Once I succeed, I will prove the obstacle discision wrong but still really hope to get back to her. I actually plan to propose in another 2 to 3 years time. Haiz, forget it.