Friday, March 11, 2011

Another day of emotional day. Working while thinking of you. 4 years!!! Nothing have change since then. Talk to my mother today and told her all the things. She commented on some unhappy remarks.

Nothing will be normal since you left me. Giving up on me. Get to move on without my needs. I will suffer till the end of my lovely life. Being part of me for awhile. Without the pestering and complaining, I not use to it. I will never get use to it. I just want you to come back to me as a girlfriend. A girlfriend that take care of me. A girlfriend that I will say "I love you". A girlfriend that I will ask "Will you marry me". A girlfriend that I will cry for and hope to see. A wife that will carry on my family line. You are the only one. I am not going to open my heart to anyone else. That's for sure. Just come back to me and stop my mind go wild without you. Please come back. If it take me to shorten my life, I will give up my life to wish for your hand, arms and mind to me. If you give the green light, I willingly to woo you again, letting you feel the different love I can give. A me that will change for you to realise how much I love you. I willing to do anything for you beside letting go.