Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now regret of not paying enough attention to her. Making plans that suit me. Thinking that she won't leave me. Been begging for her to come back to me. She stand firm!! I am sure people around me will tell me this, "Jing Xian, give her time to think. She is tire, let her rest and concentrate on her studies."

Yah, I will let her study and me, I will fucking fail everything!! I cannot concentrate you people know? Trying the best of me not to think. Been 3 month and I am still surviving in this emotion. Trying all method that I asked to stop thinking of her for 1 millisecond. Nothing can work. Trying to go out with friend, getting myself busy, get some distraction. ALL ARE BULL SHIT!!! FUCK ALL SHIT!!

I lower my pride, begging you to come back. Do you know that? Do you want me to go your house do something stupid and beg for your YES???? How much do you want me to suffer? You know I care, you know my love towards you. Why can't you just let me walk into your heart again? I have never imagine this happening to me and you. Someone enlighten me please. I seriously will have spilt personality soon and I am going crazy!! Please please, I seriously need your comfort. I cannot take the heart to hate you. All your hurtful words will really make me hurt but will make me more wanting to get you back. Please let be together again!! FUCK CAN YOU STOP THE TAP FROM FLOWING?? HOW OLD ARE YOU ALREADY?? FUCKING TAKE A KNIFE AND POKE YOUR EYE. SHE WON'T SHOW CONCERN.