Thursday, March 03, 2011

Today....nvm

After today paper, went out with jenn, cal, sel. We went to Soeul Garden for celebration and they talk about me. Complaining this and that about me being emotional. I can't do anything to control myself.

Been in Soeul Garden for about 2 hours. After eating, we went to arcade. Play some stupid game. After playing, decided to go for bowling. I didn't expect myself to get such a low score.

Now at home, thinking of why am I at home. Why can't I just call her to talk to her. She asked me do not think so much. To her will still be a special day. If is a special day, why are we like that? I cannot stop thinking. The mark of 4 years. THE MARK OF 4 YEARS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is the only place I can let everything out. Don't feel pity of me, I do not stand that high price for you.

The drama in channel 8 talk so much about what I feeling now. There a sentence Jialing said: "因为爱,就放手。" There is another drama in the afternoon, the song sing this: "因为有你,我才相信爱情。" Yah, I being TOO emotional liao. Yes, I won't think too much!! I not blaming you, blaming myself of not treating you well when I have a chance. Didn't give myself enough time to show you how much I love you, how much I care for you, how much I want you to irritate me. It's all over, just today only, emotional abit more. A few more hours, will strike 12. It will be all over. OVER!! How I wish you will call me...