Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Yah is another second post. While studying, I fall asleep. Slept for awhile and I continue studying for tomorrow paper. Halfway studying, feel like listening to her voice. Haiz!! How can I forget when tomorrow is the day. The day of the start of sweet memories. The more I think, the more I cannot take it. It been awhile I cried. Think tonight going to cry again. My heart weight so heavily now.

I already plan something for myself tomorrow. Trying to avoid thinking about the date. Got my classmate to join me for Soeul Garden after paper, meeting with NPCC about proposal, thought of going clubbing tomorrow with Calvin. Just don't feel like being alone for tomorrow. It will be better if tomorrow I can get myself drunk.

FUCK!!! I am thinking, what if my future friend girlfriend is her, how will I react? Haiz....Damn depress now. I will just let it be. Later when the clock strike 12, I will need to suffer for 24hrs till the day end.

Love you!! Think I will try not to contact you tomorrow, so I won't stress you up.