Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another day that I keep thinking of her. No matter what I do, her imagine will always be there. I cannot change the fact that she left me. I still keep her in mind. my friend ask me, do you still think of her? You still keep her item? I just tell my friend, the ring is in my wallet all this while. My friend ask again, what if the wallet lost? I reply, I will cry on the spot.

I am a person with lot of plans. I know what I want and what I hope to have but when come to emotion and expression, I am hopeless. The thinking of dating her out and asking her to be my girlfriend once again have not tide down. I really hope the two things will happen.

You still missing me? Keeping me in mind? If you are, please let me know by giving me a chance to date you again. From the picture I see, you been going out with friends. You want to do something to keep your mind out of me? Or you are enjoying yourself now? I been asking you out of a few times and rejected me that many times. Your friend ask you out, you join them. I not blaming on you but can I have the same privilege? I can feel the avoiding and the hiding. I dare not say you still have 100% feeling for me but I know you still have feeling for me. I really love you. The greatest regret is letting you go. I think you will find this naggy soon. I have been doing this awhile. What can I do now? Or may I say, can you do something to me?