Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy the whole day while thinking of her. I love you, that is what i can do now. Wake up, went to have breakfast in the morning with my parent. Promise them to check out the wardrobe with them at the furniture shop near my house. Found the wardrobe that is ideal but the length is not suitable for the room. While thinking of the placement of the new wardrobe, hoping to share my new space with her. showing her my design of the new-look room.

Went to unit to pack the room and logistic for the coming camp. Still thinking if I can slim down to make her happy. busying with the things and thinking how to talk to her with new topic. At the same time, don't know how to survive in the coming camp for not hearing her voice and her complain.

Went work after that, trying to use my method to make her smile when we are together to a philipino girl. Did alot and think of her alot too. Trying my best to walk my way to her hear again.

Went MR TEH TARIK for supper with peeps. Thinking about her too. Thinking of things that we plan to do at night. There are alot of night life that we plan but cannot be come true. Will work for it.

I can guarantee the things you need. Walk back to me, we can start anew. everything will not be the same. I can be your ideal boyfriend!! I just cannot lose you. You are really made for me. LOVEs.....