Friday, March 25, 2011

Got to know, my friend and the girlfriend trying something out after their breakup. They went out during last Sunday. I wonder why I have that problem going out with you. Other friends or mine, scold him stupid but for me, I admire him for doing that. I wonder why I cannot do the same things? May I date you?

I sms her this morning. I thought she will send me a reply, but I got no reply from her. Never mind, I told her not to contact me. I even wonder is she have change her number without leting me know. It's okay if you do that, just need to know you are doing well. I quite worry for her not replying my msg. I keep telling myself that she is busy, she is working, she listen to what I say by not contacting me. I find a lot of excuse to keep me off thinking her reply. Until my shifu, she ask me, when am I going to get married? I start turning emotional again. I replied, I won't get marry unless the partner is her. I not giving you pressure, trust me. I don't mind spending my time waiting for you.

Got a good news, I found out that people around me think that I am a good catch if they want to get a husband. 2 person from my shop have same idea. Do you? hmm.. :)

Can I meet you on 3rd april at 12pm. Let go out relax yourself due to the stress you been handling? I will fetch you. I trying my luck on dating you out. I know there is a high chance you will reject me and find an excuse to make me feel better. I am fine with it. I think you know how to contact me or acknowledge me if you going to accept my date. If there is no reply, I will wait till I see you that day. I promise I won't go up your house or do anything. I will just wait quietly.