Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Watching Channel 8. A talk show on relationship. Hmm....

Working in the morning. Came back home for dinner. Want to slack for awhile. Than things happen. First of all, "HE" complaining say that we went IKEA yesterday and never tell "HIM" the outcome. OK, so i went to ask my sister to show the things and tell him most of our thinkning. I just don't know how to explain to "HIM" or get "HIM" to understand our thought. OK, never mind.

Then, the bed suddenly just fall apart. I went to save the day. I got complain by "HIM"!! Asking this and that. I replied "HIM" and "HE" reply, "nowaday, no one want to listen to me anymore, I better don't talk." WTF!!!!!!!

Seriously don't know what is "HE" thinking. I want to throw most of the stuff that is useless in my house, I scare he will scold me. For example, who using carbon paper now? He said, "I use money buy de, you people never use, I got use." I throw what, "HE" will pick up back. So, what is the point of cleaning the house?

I start thinking of all things again. About you!! When I was watching the drama series on channel 8 at 7pm, I start to think about you. Jialing keep her mind firm while the mother trying to break Mingcheng and her up. Mingcheng's mother don't want Jialing to be marry into their family. Jialing trying to get Mingcheng out of her mind and leave the place but Mingcheng use his true love to get Jialing back to her. Now they are back but the mother still trying to break them up. I actually picture us having a family before....haiz!!! Life is fair to everyone. Whatever you miss or lose, there will alway be something good that replace the bad portion. In my life, they choose to replace you. That's why I find it unfair.

Today her brother birthday. I never celebrate with him this year. Never mind, I already wishes him. Guys..........blog is a things that helps other to know what you are doing recently. OMG!!! Now even 9pm show also talking about this. 8 years of relationship, cannot just forget about it. I cannot just let go. I will wait for you!!! Haiz....