Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trying to talk to her today. Think become a fight than a talk. I know I cross the border. I shouldn't do this and that but i was too impatient and was too excited. I ask her to be my gf once again for 24 hours. She say she is tempted to do so but she didn't want to. I ask her rather come back to me. She say, I will pamper her more than usual. I became emotional again. I know I shouldn't ask all the question but I can't control. I really love her. She say she want to concentrate on her studies first, I can understand. I feel bad when I pick on all her words. I just want her to tell me, YES, I want to go back with you but this may not be the time. Will you wait for me? I will feel really really happy if she say that.

I feel like a hurricane hit when she break the news of breaking. It make my world so messy, when I am still recovering from all the news and sadness, the tsunami hits. The messiness been wash all the way down to the bottom.

I took out the watch that she buy for me when I am 21st. I bleed internally when taking out the watch. What I can do now is to stop activity of her. It is not a peaceful thing for me. I of cos wish that we can be together. You think being carefree now is good for you, I can only support you by respecting your decision. I will alway stand by you although I am not at ur sight.