Wednesday, March 02, 2011

不是因为你不爱我,只是我们不能在一起了。Using this phrase, will make me feel better but still, haiz.....

Today was smoking and waiting for bus. Listening to my PSP songs while waiting too. Realise that there is a song in my PSP is singing about my situation <<明天以后>>. Starting thinking of her when i hear that song. That song remind me alot of things that she have done for me.

Yesterday check out from company's chalet. Been abit emotional during the chalet. Normally, when i get to overnight outside, she will call me late in the night to talk. keep me accompany. She know that I won't sleep early if i get to overnight outside. Every time when i overnight outside, I like to sit outside where there is no roof. Every time hope that I can watch the sky with her. Every time will just talk with her while I am watching the stars or the sky. Every time...............

Tomorrow there is another paper, not going to think liao. It will just make me sad. There will be no more chance!! Hmm...........I won't let go.