Saturday, March 26, 2011

Got chance to talk to her today. I never thought that she will call me. I know is not possible but finally, we are meeting up soon. I think you will know what I want to ask but I scare you will get irritated with me. I know you still care for me but is it love? I don't want to make assumption.

My sister's wedding coming. I really really hope you can attend. I really know how you feel but I want to see you in nightgown standing in front of me. I alway look for a time where to take picture with you. I don't like random shots, I look for occassion. I hope to take a picture with you when I wearing a suit.

I don't know I can treat you as normal friend a not. Think I don't talk too much. Let see what will happen on the coming meeting with you. I hope is not as I think it will turn out.

Oh yah, think my parent trying to do something with me. Got me up early in the morning to ask me "pei" them for breakfast and don't want to talk to me. I think they trying to let me relax. Thanks!!!! I will figure out what I want and what to do soon.