Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I felt so irritated. When I finish my paper today, everythings start coming to me. I am very tire due to yesterday chalet. I just want to peacefully past today with tireness mood. My plan don't suit me today.

Once I finish my paper, I got 5 sms on my phone. I slowly reply everyone of them. Then, one irritating person, just don't understand what I want to tell her. YES!! IS A HER!! I told her, either I call you, or you meet me. She reply, I prefer receive sms. She just don't understand. Sending sms don't relate everything. I keep stressing that I want to call her, she insist of receiving sms.

Than someone else sms me, telling me this and that. My brother until now haven't come back. I got a government letter, my father also ask me this and that. I cannot control and shouted back: " Why there is so many qns? Stop asking cannot." Than of cos, war started. HE DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME!! FINE!!!

Finally my brother sms me. Saying his teacher last min ask them to stay to study. So where have you been till now? And y didn't call back when u have the time? U r saying that the lecturer nv give u ppl break? I asked her either ask the lecturer to cal me or he come home now. My mother wanted to go down to search for him. WTF!!!!! STOP PAMPERING HIM!!! HE GO ARMY, HE WILL DIE!!!!

I on fire now, I want to find her talk to calm myself but she is busy with school work. I need you as my extinguisher. NVM!! Just vent all my anger somewhere. Whoever come step on my tail, I WILL ERUPT!!!