Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today, wake up with some headache and having a lot of msg about NPCC. After settling the problem, have my breakfast than start packing my house again. Folding my clothes and pants. Found out that she really bought a lot of clothes for me. I was folding it properly. I promise myself, from now on, I going to wear every single clothes that she bought for me. This been the 4th day of not contacting you. It is suffering for me. Do you? I don't know what am I thinking about. I still want a date with you. I thought of doing this. Put a time and date here and on that day, wait for you to come. I find it stupid. I wonder, what if you don't come or you didn't got a chance to read it or what if you come, what will I do? Never mind la. Asked her not to contact me anymore. Have to bare with it. Let it be ba!!

Still thinking of you coming back to me!!