Saturday, March 12, 2011

Got to blog about the gang of Samous Amos who work for me today. Ordering Golden Pillow for some sort of celebration. Spending $32.75 for the 2 pillow. Great taste, having fun with the small gang. Talking about a trip to Universal Studio and thought of asking the full timer and manager to work during the day of the our trip. Plan to ask Xueli, ChirFang, Wendy and Sun Wei to work. The rest go for relaxation trip due to breaks up and pressure by external force. Talk and talk, getting the shop so messy. Getting myself so work up!!! Did I enjoy today? I have to answer YES!! If not, there will be complain around when I go back work. By the way, got my wallpaper into slide show of me and her, listening to song "Without You" by Mariah Carey. Been asked on movie of the month. I haven't enter Golden Village website for awhile. She is not going to watch movie with me anymore. No point going to that website. Applying SAFRA Card to enjoy lifetime discount for movie ticket. Now, it will just rot in a corner, growing more and more spiderweb.