Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oh mine!!! I found out that I can't take seafood from now on. My favourite sotong, is a killer for my illness. Haiz!!

When I going home from NPCC training, I felt so lonely. I alight from the bus, walking up the bridge with a limping leg. Then, I hear this song from my PSP, which is sang by S.H.E. I felt so lonely and helpless. The first person come to my mine is you. So, I walk in a heavy limping dragging foot step. Across the road. I really felt sad and lonely. Blaming myself for not treating her good. I got the mind of wooing her again. Though I find it useless, I still think of her. I am so stupid.

My parent going Malaysia for a day on 3th April. I going to get off and maybe walk around in town. I really really hope, I can date you out for a movie and let me enjoy a day with you again. What am I thinking!!! Haiz!! I still remember that you don't like the song "Lonely" by Akon!! HAHAHAhahahahaha..............................