Monday, March 21, 2011

Went for Reece today. Went Tree Top Park and found out that the road is under maintenance. So, we have to go back another day to check the safety of the road. After the Reece, went to have lunch at Pizza Hut. I ate Curry Zazzle set meal which cost about $7.90. When I step into the restaurant, reminded of her. Having dinner with her at Pizza Hut before. All the memories starts coming back when I don't want to think of it. After the lunch, went for movie. Haven't been into cinema after we broke up. I bought my favourite, Nacho Cheese. Let me think of her again. Reminded me of she complaining she want to eat Nacho Cheese and snatching from me. :)

Watch "Rango". I hope I got the chance to date her when Kungfu Panda 2 is out. Went back to have dinner after the movie. During the lunch at Pizza Hut, My toes is in pain and I don't know why. When I got home, Told my father about it. Realise I got "Gout". Is a Rich-man disease which I found the name in yahoo. I am seriously dead. Is not a deadly disease but is something that will haunt me for the rest of my life. Now my toes is in pain and my inner thigh is also in pain due to the cold weather. I hope the pain will go off by tomorrow morning. The pain is not unbearable but is uncomfortable. I can't move a inch of my toes if not, the pain will kill me. I read the cure for it. I need to look out for my diet. Cannot stand too long, Stop taking beans or purine stuff. It will be hard for me but I will try, like how I try to forget her.

I think of her a lot this few days. Thinking the guy is getting nearer to her. I think if I see her, I will burst into tears in a second. Either let me forget her or let her come back to me. Haiz, choice that is both hard for me to go through now. Wish you luck in everything. Please update your blog. I really hope to know what you are doing. Be it busy or what, I hope to see new post and all. Pray to my god for the well being of you, your happiness.