Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Look at the time now!! Is so late and I still working on the proposal. Hmm...she today didn't reply me on facebook. Busy? I think I running out of ideas on topic to chat with you. I know, sooner or later, we will stop talking to each other. Never mind, I try my best to think of something to irritate you.

Went IKEA today, I mean yesterday. TO check on the cupboard, bed frame and all. Gonna buy new ones for the room. I planned for the layout of the room, most of them reject my idea BUT I think in the end still will follow my plan.

Before going shopping in IKEA, went to eat at the canteen. Recalled that day we have a little fight on food. Missing your angry face, don't want to talk to me!! Hmm.....let it be ba. I don't know why I so happy about recalling the memories. I not emotional that much but something there is stablizing my heart. I can't explain the feeling. You having the same feeling as me? I still not used to be alone. Come back to me? HAHAHA!!!!